Boys' Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG (GS) Shoe
30 YEARS YOUNG. LONG LIVE THE AJ.
Boys' Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG (GS) Shoe captures the original look of the AJ 1, with a leather upper and rubber cupsole. An encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel offers great cushioning and a padded ankle collar delivers total support.
- Full-grain and Nubuck leather upper for durability with a premium look.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel provides cushioning.
- Cupsole construction provides low-profile support.
- Flex grooves in the outsole enhance instinctive motion.
- Grade school size range: 3.5y-7y.
- Legend Michael Jordan wore his first namesake shoe on the hardwood in 1984. Because they had almost no white, he was fined $5,000 each time he played a game in them. It was worth it: The AJ 1 was released to the public the following year and it's been going strong for 3 decades since.
Goat Lthr Synthetic Leather UPPER * *